This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.meadomus.net, the website for the Me A Domus company. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website and how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Me A Domus is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us such as: name, address, phone and billing information via email, online web forms, or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. Information submitted through our web form is sent directly to us via email.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request (e.g. to contact you regarding a request for service) or if required by law or judicial action.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
At this time, Me A Domus does not engage in email marketing campaigns. Should we choose to engage in such campaigns in the future, you may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Me A Domus does not collect sensitive payment, credit, or account information online. Our online contact form is for simple communications only, and is not secure. Submitting sensitive payment, credit, or account information through our online communications form is done at your own risk.
We protect your information offline, including payment, credit, and account information. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
(Revised September 24, 2013)